Virtual foyer & networking
The Virtual foyer is used for:
- discussions following immediately after sessions S1–S16
- discussions with the authors of posters during the two poster sessions
- informal networking during the breaks or after the end of the program
The Virtual foyer:
- can be found in the menu of the conference web app
- is open 24/7
- enables you to talk to your colleagues face-to-face, create open or locked discussion groups, or send text messages to selected or all attendees
- Please use your real name in the Virtual foyer.
- Please note that the Virtual foyer works only on computers (not on mobile devices) and in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Vivaldi web browsers.