Virtual conference web appJETC 2021 will be available online (from June 14 to 18) and on-demand (until September 15) in the gCon conference web application.
Only registered participants and speakers can log in to the conference app and participate in JETC 2021.
Before using the app, please log in:
- Enter the conference app.
- Click on "User login" in the upper right corner of the page and type your e-mail used earlier for registration / abstract submission.
- A password will be sent to your mailbox. Paste the password to the box and click on "Login".
- Please save the password for future visits.
After logging in to the app, you can:
- watch the online sessions and ask the speakers about their findings (via the Q&A function or directly upon request)
- view the posters and discuss with their authors in the poster sessions
- meet your colleagues and friends face-to-face in the Virtual foyer
- read abstracts or watch extra videos prepared by some of the mini-symposia panelists
- watch the presentations and discussions in on-demand mode until September 15
ContactIf you face any technical difficulties during the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime:
+420 731 496 062 (phone, FaceTime, iMessage, WhatsApp)
+420 737 357 159 (phone, WhatsApp)